Warning: Big and quick flashes of light in video.
Blizzard Lighting SnowBlind™
Out of stock
Out of stock
Fitted with 18x high-power 1W cool white LEDs, the SnowBlind™ is an impressively bright fixture. The fixture features full range brightness/intensity adjustment, rate of strobe (speed), and internal microphone sensitivity that are fully controllable by just 3 channels of DMX, or by its easy to use 4-button LED control panel menu. Sound sensitivity can also be manually adjusted by the sensitivity adjustment knob that’s located on the rear of the unit.
Take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks. An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time. Users can use the SnowBlind™ in standalone mode or link two or more together to run in Master/Slave mode, making for a brilliant array of strobe fixtures!
|Dimensions||32 × 14 × 9 cm|
• Powered by 18x 1-watt white LED’s
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer
• Controlled via 3-channel DMX and master/slave
• Sound active mode in standalone and DMX modes
• Microphone sensitivity adjustment in standalone and DMX modes
• 4-button easy to use LED control panel menu
• Aluminum mounting bracket w/ locking knobs
• Able to directly power the wiCICLE® wireless system via DMX
18x 1-Watt Cool White LED’s, 100,000 hours.
20fps max strobe rate
Beam Angle: 15 degrees
Weight & Dimensions
Length: 12.59 inches (32 cm)
Width: 5.51 inches (14 cm)
Height: 3.54 inches (9 cm)
Weight: 3.52 lbs (1.6 kg)
Protocol: USITT DMX-512
DMX Channels: 3 Channel
Input: 3-pin XLR Male
Output: 3-pin XLR Female
Operating Modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave, DMX
Power & Current
Operating Voltage: AC100V/240V 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 25W
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs